Wednesday 26 September 2018

 
 
R64 MAG INFO
 
 
 
Hej and Welcome to the first issue of RETRO 64 Magazine :D
 
I hope you enjoy it and keep Supporting and Spreading it were u can TY :)
 
OK so what is RETRO 64 ?, it’s a Magazine I am making for you &
me who loves Retro Game Systems and the Games that go with it :D
 
But I also cover Retro Toys & and maybe LPs covers of Games,
actually although the Main focus off the RETRO 64 Magazine will
be Game Systems, I will also cower anything RETRO I think
is good ;D  and My best RL hunt Pick-ups :)

and as you can see on Paged 2 of the MAG I will also bring you old Ades :)
 
RETRO 64 will also bring you up to date with “Retro YouTube”
which channels brings you the Best Retro Hunt & Retro History’s…
 
Here’s Some of the Games Systems I be Covering on RETRO 64:
C64 / NES / PCE / AMIGA 500 / SEGA MS / SNES / SEGA MD&G /
NEO GEO / NNP / SEGA GG / GB / GBC / GBA / SEGA 32X /
SEGA CD /SEGA S / NGC / SEGA DC / ARCADE Machines /
3D ARCADEs Models / PS1 / PS2 / PSP + as a Retro Emulator
/ Clones Systems / N64 / and More…
 
I will do Game Reviews on Games I Grew up with
and Loved or New fund Retro Games I love :D

Why the name ( RETRO 64 ) for my Magazine ?
well Retro is Clear right ;D and 64 Is my First Love
 
I am talking About “The Commodore 64” :D
This System was handed to me as a little Girl by my StepDad :)
See more info on this and my C64 on pages 6  in issue 001 :)

but if you want the 64 to stand for the Nintendo 64 in your mind NP ;)

In case you are wondering I am the young PS1 Generation :9
But my first love and introduction to the Gaming World was the old 8Bit C64 :D

Teen me got all the Nintendo and SEGA Systems I could get my hands on,
on Marketsplace :D so yes I have always been a Retro Game Collector…
That being said I am in no way a HardCore Game ;)
but I love the old Games/Systems/Hunt/ and Collecting it :D
and yes I play a game I love a lot but not every Day ;P
let’s be honest if I played more than 2 hours and every day
 
I would not have time for Blogs or 3D models, PS/Flash
or this Magazine ;D
 

Sooo I hope I am able to share My LOVE
with You in MY NEW RETRO 64 Magazine…
OK who Am I, and What is LULU Designs ?...
MY RL Name Is LULU and I live in Denmark :)
but I use my Net Name for this LULU6kat or LULU kat.
LULU Designs is my 3D Shop in the now in 2018, 15year old
Net World of Second Life :)
before I Scare you off, This Magazine is NOT about SL
Though I will share my Love of  ARCADE Machines
and the Working 3D Models I make of Arcades
and I do plan to make Working 3D Consoles to,
but Again this is “NOT” abut SL ;P ;D



RETRO 64 Magazine,s Platformer is on This my New Blog
LULUs RETRO GAME BLOG.
 
 
 
MY MAGAZINE
https://lulusretrogames.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-post_30.html


 
Kip op to date on
the Blog & on Twitter
Contact Me
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment