Wednesday 26 September 2018

 
Hej and Welcome to My NEW 2018 Blog LULUs RETRO GAMEs Blog

This blog is also the home of my NEW 2018 FREE RETOR Magazine
 The RETRO 64 Magazine
i hop you support it and the Blog TY :D

The Blog is weal kip Growing
And
Being updated by me to give you more info
and a better and easier access ;D
And there’s already a ton of info and
 old Magazine for you to read,
& thy ben pot up in order for you ;D
 Just Click the LINK: ALL Magazines

Keep up to date on the Blog & Magazines Progress on
the Side Baer under: MY NEWS

Here’s Some of the Games Systems I be Covering on the blog & in the MAG:
 C64 / NES / PCE / AMIGA 500 / SEGA MS / SNES / SEGA MD&G /
 NEO GEO / NGP / SEGA GG / GB / GBC / GBA / SEGA 32X /
 SEGA CD /SEGA S / NGC / SEGA DC / ARCADE Machines /
 3D ARCADEs Models / PS1 / PS2 / PSP + as a Retro Emulator
 / Clones Systems / N64 / and More…
 
I will do Game Reviews on Games I Grew up with
 and Loved or New fund Retro Games I love :D
 
More info is coming :D
 
 
Click Back to info Her
 
 
Kip op to date on
the Blog & on Twitter

Contact Me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment